SISTER KATE DANCE COMPANY
Sister Kate would love to entertain you and your guests at your event! We perform short (~3 minute) routines from every era, from the 1890s to 1960s. We specialize in chorus girl dancing from the golden era of jazz – the 1920s through 1940s. We bring an authentic flair to your your Prohibition era, Gatsby, Cabaret/Vaudeville, and USO themed events.
We will create a custom proposal for your requirements. Our services can include:
- Performing short routines (~3 minutes on average)
- Providing background “ambience” dancing and guest interaction
- Posing with guests for photos
- Creating a period-appropriate playlist of music (We can also provide recommendations for local jazz musicians and bands appropriate for your event.)
- Raffle and auction support
We would love to bring the spirit of the jazz age chorus girl to your event!
Contact us today at email@example.com.
1 hour minimum, 3 dancers
- $200 per dancer for the first hour
- $100 per dancer for the second hour
- $75 per dancer for the third and each subsequent hour